Accredited Mediation Skills Training
Do you want to learn new skills, gain a new qualification and make a difference in your community and workplace? This course will help you realise your potential as a professional mediator.
Smile’s accredited course is suitable for people that want to develop and learn new skills and organisations that want to deliver an in house mediation service. You will learn how to deliver the mediation process and enable those experiencing conflict to find the right solution for them.
How will this training benefit me?
- Gain the confidence and competency for powerful conflict resolution
- Improved communication, productivity and inter-departmental alignment at work
- A greater understanding of conflict behaviour and management
- Sorting situations sooner, reducing stress and distraction
- Reduce the need for expensive and timely enforcement and legal action
- Use individual and organisational resources more efficiently
Who should attend?
- Managers in the public and private sectors
- Human Resource Practitioners
- Housing and Homeless Workers
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Line Management
- Community Engagement Workers
- People in support roles
Ongoing training and support: Following successful completion of the course and the final assessment you will receive 12 months telephone case support and advice. For those requiring CPD we offer a package of support groups and skills practices throughout the year – accessed at an additional cost.
Training is 6 full days from 9.15am to 4.30pm – you must be able to attend all of the days to complete the course;
The dates are Friday 3rd May, Thursday 9th and Friday 10th May, Thursday 16th and Friday 17th May and Friday 24th May 2019
Corporate Price – £1200 per person
Individual or individual nominated from a small charity – £950 per person
“Absolutely inspirational! A truly engaging, enjoyable course”
“During the training course I went on a journey, not only to learn about mediation but also about myself”
“It has given me the confidence and the process to feel I can implement it in the workplace”
To book a place on this course please email; email@example.com